Sunday, May 16, 2010

I like to Catch Surf



Now I'm not one who promotes buying mass-produced surfboards, but dammit these here are hard times! With Great depression 2.0 in full effect this little gem is here to wash your bummer time blues away. Made right here in the good 'ol US of A catch surf is making boards that are made to have fun in any condition. I was able to get the 6'0" y-quad out this evening. It was honestly the most fun I have ever had on a short board in thigh high surf. Being 6'3" and close to 200 lbs myself, I had no problem paddling into waves in between sets, and I don't know what you think but if your bigger than the average surfer like me, I don't feel like buying a brand new $600 shortboard once a year due to dings and de-lams and such. Oh yeah the sets were thigh high this evening in good ol reliable Wrongsville Beach, NC; however in the words of the beloved children's television program 'Reading Rainbow' "but don't take my word for it", If you come across one try it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

blog patrol

About Me

My photo
I'd like to help keep style alive in North Carolina.