Monday, May 17, 2010

Any News is Good News?

Oil Containment Solution Randomizer
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFox News

I've been lucky enough to grow up on beaches that have had "minimal" impact by man. Other than beach replenishment, taking sand from inlets and such and putting it back on some our beaches to keep the barrier islands in North Carolina from disappearing, and maybe a couple of jetty's here and there, I think we have a pretty nice coastline if I do say so myself. I really don't want to see this happen to us, or anyone else for that matter... Well maybe the hot chick from mythbusters part, but nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

blog patrol

About Me

My photo
I'd like to help keep style alive in North Carolina.