Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All in Time


Our buddy Reid just got back from 6 weeks in Chile and all he got was this facial hair. Oh yeah he learned some Spanish, surfed some waves and explored the heights as well. Good to have you back Reidles!

'
(warning): This is Jazz music.

Since I've started surfing I have never gone a whole summer without surfing waves over waist high. This summer in good old reliable Wilmington has seemed to give me a new summer experience! No waves higher than my bellybutton all summer. I'm hoping this weekend will ease my pain. Hopefully heading to the Outer Banks for some real waves for a couple o' days soon.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh that facial hair! he looks like he could be on dateline's to catch a predator! but glad little warren is back!

    ReplyDelete

Friends

blog patrol

About Me

My photo
I'd like to help keep style alive in North Carolina.