Monday, August 30, 2010

SSLYBY


Finally got some waves today. I was able to get out for a little while when it was good and a little while when it was bad, and when I mean bad lets just say the WB Police Department doesn't like us very much. All in all its nice to haves waves and Herriken Earl is on the way to send us more aquatic goodness later this week.

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin just came out with a new album "Let it Sway". These guys never cease to amaze. Since their fist album "Broom" each album since has been better than the last, but somehow still they keep to their melodic and harmonic roots, which I really like. So check it out, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

blog patrol

About Me

My photo
I'd like to help keep style alive in North Carolina.