Friday, November 12, 2010

We can be happy underground



This guy has to be the best North Carolinian ever right up there with Thelonious Monk, Michael Jordan, Dale Earnhardt Sr., Richard Petty, James Taylor, Doc Watson, Andrew Jackson and Zach Galifianakis. He is by far the best drummer turned pianist/frontman i've ever seen. I love Ben's music and if you can't appreciate his arrangements you can get out. OHHH by the way tonight was my 22nd birthday, and yes this is how I like to spend the last hours of my birthdays. Rambling on the internet about things I like and wish to share with the public, but have no regard for your opinion. That is unless you agree with me, in that case you are awesome!
Of all of the grades I spent in elementary school this was the third. Chillin with my bro Ren back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

blog patrol

About Me

My photo
I'd like to help keep style alive in North Carolina.