Monday, January 3, 2011

200 posts!


What the f*ck is this Neiman Marcus bull shit? I can understand needing money to keep your shit up and running but my Mom shops from Neiman Marcus. I never thought i'd see the day that swell chart web sites would run ads that 50 year old mothers shop from. To me this shows just how much surfing has turned into a consumer "sport" and not what it really is. This is sad, not only that we have no waves forecasted for the upcoming week but the fact that "surfers" have had to turn to other disgusting corporate sponsors other than the quiksilvers and the billabongs to fund the charts that we look at in hopes to fulfill the little bit of enjoyment that we can find in our week. **I will be editing this post throughout the day so check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends

blog patrol

About Me

My photo
I'd like to help keep style alive in North Carolina.